Experienced Nonprofit Auditor
Mullins PC is looking for an experienced auditor who is passionate about working with nonprofit organizations. Our clients are small and medium-sized nonprofits who are advancing leading issues in various communities. At Mullins PC, we believe our role is to support the mission of these dedicated organizations by providing meaningful audit services and valuable nonprofit expertise throughout the year.
Mullins, PC is a growing CPA firm that performs audit and tax services exclusively for nonprofits. Like our clients, we believe that passion and education for those we serve are critical components to a fulfilling career. We prioritize work-life balance and do not have inflexible tax season hours. We offer competitive benefits including a transparent bonus, health insurance, retirement and ample paid time off. If you are looking for a non-traditional CPA firm experience, this is an opportunity for you.
Work closely with Mullins PC principal and clients to perform client engagements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preform and complete attestation engagements
- Prepare client deliverables: financial statements, tax returns and required audit communications
- Present audit finding to client leadership
- Proactively communicate with client staff and firm personnel.
- Proactively provide expertise on a range of nonprofit issues with client staff.
- Commitment to continual learning and improving of technical skills regarding nonprofit organization accounting and tax issues.
- CPA License
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations
- Ability to work independently on assignments
- Strong time management, organizational abilities, attention to detail, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong oral presentation and writing skills
- At least five year of public accounting experience performing audit engagements and preparing IRS Form 990s.
Email email@example.com if you are interested in learning more about open positions.